I am interested in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra. In my Ph.D thesis, I worked on a problem based on the toroidalization conjecture. More specifically, my research is focused on the following areas.
- Properties of embeddings of projective varieties in projective
spaces, specifically relating to Np property.
- Local positivity of line bundles on varieties (Seshadri
- Questions on linear systems of plane curves (Nagata and SHGH
- Inequalities involving the Hilbert coefficients of local rings.
- Resolution-type problems in algebraic geometry.
For the full list of publications, click here.
(Also available on
- Seshadri constants of curve configurations on surfaces,
preprint (with Praveen Kumar Roy and Aditya Subramaniam).
- Seshadri constants on some flag bundles,
preprint (with Jagadish Pine).
- Some results on Seshadri constants of vector bundles,
to appear in Forum. Math. (with Indranil Biswas and Snehajit Misra).
- Seshadri constants of parabolic vector bundles, Doc. Math. 28 (2023), 1163-1190 (with Indranil Biswas, Snehajit Misra and Nabanita Ray). Journal version.
- On the Seshadri constants of equivariant bundles over Bott-Samelson varieties and wonderful compactifications, to appear in Manuscripta Math. (with Indranil Biswas and S. Senthamarai Kannan).
- Seshadri constants on some Quot schemes, Forum Math. 33 (2021), no. 6, 1591-1603 (with Chandranandan Gangopadhyay and Ronnie Sebastian).
- Seshadri constants on Bott towers, J. Algebra 601 (2022), 178-197 (with Indranil Biswas, Jyoti Dasgupta, and Bivas Khan).
- Positivity of vector bundles on homogeneous varieties,
Internat. J. Math. 31 (2020), no. 12, 2050097 (with Indranil Biswas and D. S. Nagaraj).
- Weyl and Zariski chambers on projective surfaces, Forum Math. 32 (2020), no. 4, 1027-1037 (with Nabanita Ray).
- Cyril J Jacob (current Ph.D).
- Saketh Heramb Narayanan (Masters, 2023).
- Pratik Roy (Masters, 2023).
- Mukta Vikas Bendke (Masters, 2023).
- Aditya N K Subramaniam (Ph.D, 2021).
- Anant Singh (Masters, 2020).
- Madhuparna Pal (Masters, 2020).
- Abhijit A. J. (Masters, 2019).
- Praveen Kumar Roy (Ph.D, 2019).
- Alapan Mukhopadhyay (Masters, 2017).
- Bivas Khan.
- Suhas B N.
- Amit Kumar Singh.
- Snehajit Misra.
- Nabanita Ray.
- Rupam Karmakar.
- Suratno Basu.
- Krishanu Dan.
Back to home page
Last modified: November 20, 2023