An Introduction to various concepts in mathematical finance, and related mathematics and statistics, with practical sessions and exercises.
For brochure : Click Here
The list of selected candidates can be find here: Clcik Here
- Probability and statistics
- Random walk
- Brownian motion
- Introduction to workings of financial markets
- Financial time series
- Derivative pricing
- Portfolio optimization
- Risk management
Requirements for applicants:
- Mathematical background and interest in finance
- Familiarity with programming (at least one of the following: C++ / Python / Java / R)
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own Laptops
Who Can Apply?
- Students in II, II or IV year of UG / I year PG program of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Student should be willing to learn Mathematics, Statistics and Programming
- Participants will be doing hands-on exercises with R or Python.
Provisions for selected participants:
- Accommodation on a subsidized basis
- Stipend: ₹ 10,000
- Certificate of participation from CMI
How to Apply?
- Fill up the Registration form. You can start here Click Here
- Last Date to Apply : 15 march 2019
- If you have questions send email at : firstname.lastname@example.org