Before joining CMI, I worked at SAS from 2010-2013 as Software Engineer. I did my Ph.D. (2008) in Statistics, from the University of Connecticut, USA and did my postdoctoral work at Duke University and SAMSI, during 2008-2010. I did M.Sc. in Statistics from Calcutta University (2003) and B.Sc. from St. Xavier's College, Calcutta (2001).
My area of expertise is in Bayesian Statistics and Macine Learning. I also work in Quantitative Finance and Environmental Statistics.
- Rajiv Sambasivan, Pursuing PhD at CMI
- Manjula, Pursuing PhD at IGCAR
- Alka Yadav, Pursuing PhD at JNU
- Rajdeep Halder, Pursuing MSc at ISER Pune
- Purba Das, did MSc research work at CMI, currently pursuing PhD at Oxford University, UK
- Aritra Halder, did MSc research work at CMI, currently pursuing PhD at University of Connecticut, USA