Theoretical Computer Science Group
Chennai Mathematical Institute
(an international research lab of CNRS, France)
Research Interests: I am interested in automata theory, and its applications in the verification of inifnite state systems. I am also interested in formal mathematical models of concurrent and infintie state systems.
- Reachability Problems 2020: I serve on the PC.
- Higlights of Logic, Games and Automata 2020: I serve on the PC.
- FORMATS 2020: I serve on the PC.
- NETYS 2020: I am an invited speaker.
- GALA 2019: I was an organizer, along with Benedikt Bollig and S. Akshay.
- FSTTCS 2019: I served on the PC.
- NETYS 2019: I served on the PC.
- LICS 2019: I served on the PC.
- PODS 2019: I presented our work on database driven systems with order constraints. Joint work with P.A. Abdulla, M. F. Atig, and M. Montali.
- Formal Methods Update Meeting 2019: I gave a talk.
- CAALM 2019: I was an invited speaker.
Office: 603Address: Chennai Mathematical Institute
H1, SIPCOT IT Park
email:a i s w a r y a AT cmi DOT ac DOT in
office phone+91 44 7196 1072