Each third year B.Sc. (hons) physics student did a computational physics project. The project topics are listed below.
1. Numerical solution of the 1D heat equation - Prathyush Manchala
2. Numerical solution of the 1D wave equation - Gunjan Gola
3. Numerical solution of Schrodinger equation for a particle in a 1D square well - Renjan John
4. Kink soliton of 1D quartic scalar field by steepest descent - Sourabh Nampalliwar
5. Monte Carlo simulation of the 2D Ising model by the Metropolis algorithm - Harikrishnan Ramani
6. Monte Carlo integration over a random hermitian matrix - Arijit Ghosh