Programme Committees that I have been a member of
- Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer
- 32nd Conference, Hyderabad, 2012.
- 28th Conference, Bangalore, 2008 (co-chair of Programme
- 26th Conference, Kolkata, 2006.
- 21st Conference, Bangalore, 2001 (co-chair of Programme
- 20th Conference, Delhi, 2000.
- 18th Conference, Chennai, 1998.
- 17th Conference, Kharagpur, 1997.
- Logic in Computer Science (LICS)
- 28th Symposium, New Orleans, USA, 2013.
- International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and
- International Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR)
- Formal Methods (FM)
- Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (MFCS)
- 38th International Symposium, IST, near Vienna, Austria, 2013.
- 35th International
Symposium, Brno, Czech Republic, 2010.
- 32nd International
Symposium, Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic, 2007.
- Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science (STACS),
- International Conference on Applications and Theory of Petri
33rd Conference, Hamburg, Germany, 2012.
32nd Conference, Kanazawa, Japan (relocated to Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK), 2011.
31st Conference, Braga, Portugal, 2010.
30th Conference, Paris, France, 2009.
29th Conference, Xian, China, 2008.
- 27th Conference, Turku, Finland, 2006.
- 26th Conference, Miami, Florida, 2005.
- 25th Conference, Bologna, Italy, 2004.
- 24th Conference, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, 2003.
- 23rd Conference, Adelaide, Australia, 2002.
- International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction
and Analysis of Systems (TACAS)
- International Symposium on Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis (ATVA)
- International Conference on Current Trends in Theory and
Practice of Computer Science (SOFSEM)
- IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering and
Formal Methods (SEFM)
- 9th Conference, Montevideo, Uruguay, 2011.
- 8th Conference, Pisa, Italy, 2010.
- 7th Conference, Hanoi, Vietnam, 2009.
- 4th Conference, Pune, India, 2006.
- International Colloquium on Theoretical Aspects of Computing (ICTAC)
- International Computer Science Symposium in Russia (CSR)
- Computing: the Australasian Theory Symposium (CATS)
India Software Engineering Conference (ISEC2008),
Hyderabad, India, 2008.
International Conference on Foundations of Informatics,
Computing and Software, Shanghai, China, 2008.
- 3rd Interaction and
Concurrency Experience (ICE'10): Guaranteed Interaction,
Satellite Workshop at DisCoTec 2010, Amsterdam, Netherlands, June, 2010
- 2nd Interaction and Concurrency Experience (ICE'09): Structured Interactions, Satellite Workshop at CONCUR 2009, Bologna, Italy, August, 2009
Concurrency metHods: Issues aNd Applications (CHINA 2008),
Satellite Workshop at ICATPN 2008, Xian, China, June, 2008.
- International Workshop on Validation and Implementation of Scenario-based Specifications (VISS), Grenoble, France, 2002.
- International Workshop on Structures in Concurrency Theory (STRICT), Berlin, Germany, 1995.
Back to Madhavan Mukund's home page.